Monday, March 28, 2011

they're grey

(cardigan-forever 21, tank-h&m, skirt-forever 21, shoes-target) 

Don't you just loooove when you're wearing something that's a little different than the norm and you notice that almost everyone you come across is glancing at that thing over and over and over again...
these tights have been the winner of many of those glances. Sadly my camera doesn't get the full oomph of them here in my dimly lit house. I ran out of daylight due to that fact that my allegiance is to the Blazers, they had a game right smack dab in the time I try to get my photo sesh on! Anyways, I've come to the conclusion that the main reason people can't stop looking at them is because they're try to figure out if the tights are grey or black....
The moral of the story is...no matter what it is, I think people will keep glancing not because they don't like the garment, but because they're trying to figure out, where can I get me some of that (insert said garment here)?

No comments:

Post a Comment