Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pumped Up Kicks

(cardigan-Forever 21, shirt- h&m, belt-Nordstroms, pants-old navy, shoes-target)



Lucky me, it started down pouring just minutes after I walked in from taking these photos! This has been the wettest March, Portland has seen in years! 

I gotta say, these pumped up kicks, although quite tall, are not too uncomfortable! I was teaching in class this morning at church with 3-5 year olds. Someone had the bright idea to play Duck-Duck-Goose, unfortunately I wasn't able to outrun a five year old, due to these pumped up kicks. Or at least that what I keep telling myself!  




If you haven't heard of these guys yet, you must, now!!!! I got to see them this weekend while they were in Portland. Such a fun show dancing in our pumped up kicks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment