Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mad Men

                                             
     
skirt:vintage cardigan:UO tank:H&M shoes:F21 belt:vintage

I'm a little behind, but have finally started to watch Mad Men, feels like everyone kept talking about. So So I decided to give it a try. I'm almost done with the first season. I've gotta say, it was a little slow to get off the ground, but I just might like it! There's something about the show that I love, not sure whether it's the corny language,  the amount of alcohol consumed, or the adorable outfits Betty Draper and all the girls wear.

At work today one of my co-workers commented on my outfit, saying it's so "retro". I'd like to think it's due to the excessive amount of Mad Men I've watched in the past week being sick and in bed most of it. Was supposed to pull off a 60's outfit, but this just might have to do for the time being...
Today's outfit is a perfect mash up of Betty Draper and Peggy.



                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment