Thursday, September 15, 2011

polycape


This fall season I can't take my eyes off all the adorable capes everywhere! My first love was one made by Pendleton in their Portland collection. On my birthday, I went to downtown Portland to watch the fashion show which is the video you see on this page. The sad thing is my camera/phone takes horrible pictures. This is the only one that turned out decent from the whole night


Driving home today I thought more about the cape that will soon grace my closet! Here is one I've got my eye on as well a little polyvore outfit I quickly made up, you'll have to excuse the sparseness of it, it's actually my first polyvore that I've saved. As wonderful and resourceful as this site can be, it can also be quite daunting!


capetastic







ASOS army coat
$73 - asos.com

Maison Scotch beach pants
$159 - frockaholics.com

J Crew high heel boots
$298 - jcrew.com

Gorjana heart bracelet
$55 - charmandchain.com

No comments:

Post a Comment