Tuesday, September 27, 2011

the dog days are over

I love summer! It's my second most favorite season on the year. The warm weather, longer days, tans, cold drinks. Everything just makes me happy!

The winner of my favoritest season is FALL!! That's right, the leaves changing colors, the warm apple crisp in the oven, sweaters, gorging myself on homemade chili and cornbread, the smell of the crisp air, reading a good book in a warm coffee shop...I could really go on and on about how much I love fall!! The adjustment between summer and fall is the only part I don't really like very much. There's a couple weeks where you feel like a woman in menopause. Am I hot or am I cold, do I bundle up or strip down?! Hay yay yay!

The first week of our adjusting period I was away from my closet and unfortunately packed for warm weather! Luckily I was at a friends house and she had some things in her closet I could layer underneath my blazer to keep me warm. Otherwise I would've been stuck wearing a work out tank or mini skirt in the blustery rain!



Blazer-H&M, Shirt-Borrowed, Jeans-F21


Blazer-H&M, Cami-Borrowed, Jeans-UO, Flats-Buffalo Exchange






The dog days are over!






No comments:

Post a Comment