Thursday, July 21, 2011

from awhile ago


It's official, I'm a slacker!!! I've been so bad about blogging since I moved into my new place! Partly because my outfits have been less than exciting lately and partly because I've been lazy! Here's just one of the many new new adventure happening at my new home.....
This evening I decided to try to be hospitable and have friends over for dinner. I was planning to make a pizza. Simple enough, right?! Nope, not for me! These ovens in my new place are adorable, I like to call it the easy bake oven, except not so easy! Long story short, there's a little on/off switch on the side. Which I thought meant oven on/off....learned that was for the oven automatic turn on at the future time you tell it to switch. Lesson learned. So glad I figured that out before my landlord came over with our appliance guy! This blonde hair may not be 100% natural, but sometimes I wonder....
easy bake oven (ignore the mess...this picture was from moving day)




This outfit goes to show, when a dress is too short, just throw another one on right underneath, no one will ever know...or will they?! 

Happy almost Friday everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment