Sunday, July 31, 2011

dilemma

Since moving into my amazing new place, my only dilemma is finding a good spot to take pics. At my old house, I had a couple different outside areas I could sneak to and take my pics without anyone noticing. Here, I'm surrounded by people and houses that would def see me and think I was a little strange. Not sure if I am ready to embrace the strangeness of setting my phone on some surface to be my makeshift tripod or keep hiding in my room where the lighting is horrible!

using a fence as my 'tripod'


When I was moving I found this dress my sister got me 3 years ago for my birthday, and haven't wore in awhile! I love that she is so good at picking things out for me. So good in fact, that I have a cardigan that is the same fabric I bought not too long before she gave me this dress. I wore that alllllllll the time, great minds think alike!!! The dress and matching cardigan never made it as a couple though. Not sure if I could see that look coming back anytime soon.

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment