Tuesday, May 31, 2011

remember day weekend

Well remember day weekend was nothing like I expected it to be. I got absolutely NO crafting done! I decided laundry and cleaning are far more responsible than making a bigger mess with crafts! Also had a friend visiting from out of town for a wedding. It may have been one of my most favorite weddings ever! Everything they did was absolutely adorable! I need a better camera so I don't have to rely on my ole ticker to keep accurate footage of these things!
the lovely bride & groom and crazy dancer behind them

On Monday, 5 of us girls decided to get out of the house and into lycra and nature! We had blast picnicking on the trail and enjoying just one of the many beautiful trail our state has to offer! Now I just gotta do that more often so I'm not so stinking sore the next day. Happy Tuesday everyone!
the lovelies



No comments:

Post a Comment