Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mom's Day

 Today we celebrate ALL the lovely women who have been awake all hours of the night, barfed on, pooped on, changed a sick amount of dirty diapers, cried on, laughed with, relied on, and soooo much more. I decided to make my mom her card instead of buying one in the card isle.

I also decided it would be fun to have my nephews and niece make some towels for their mom and my mom (their grandma). I made the mistake of trying to do paint with all three of them at once. It was craziness. They thought it was funny that I chose maroon paint and it looked like blood on their hands. That turned into covering their shirts with 'blood' and almost turned into the floor being covered in paint. Luckily I did think ahead and put newspaper down to prevent that from happening. Nothing says "We love you mom" like bloody handprints, right?!

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Making my moms card


No comments:

Post a Comment