Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Gluteus MAXImus

Thanks to Kendi Everyday my eyes have been opened to Everybody, Everywear! It's this great blog set up to share your creations and to be inspired! I'm hooked as many other bloggers are! Here's my MAXImous re-MAXI

It's still in the 40's here, so the thought of wearing a maxi with cute sandals like I normally do was waaaaay out of the question! So as many young children do, I went for the ole' trusty cowboy boots. 
After looking for awhile at these pictures, I'm quickly realizing I need to get me a good camera/camera man! All these lucky married bloggers with their wonderful husband/boyfriend/cameraman just makes me uber jealous! Oh well, my self timer on the damdroid will have to do for now until I can afford a nicer one or a man. 
Dress-Forever21, Cardigan-Forever 21, Belt-Thrifted,  Lacey Bodysuite-UO, Boots-Steve Madden


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you saw EBEW on Kendi's site. She's been a great supporter of the idea from the very beginning.
    It's chilly here, too. I should have followed your lead and used some boots with my maxi.
    Thanks for joining us at EBEW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LInda! I love the concept behind EBEW, so glad I found out about it through Kendi's site. Excited to see what the future holds for EBEW! :)

    ReplyDelete