Monday, June 6, 2011

Lost and FoundI


Have you ever caved in and bought something nice just because you knew you'd use it so much?! Well, these sunglasses were that purchase to me. I usually NEVER pay more than $10 for sunglasses, kinda been a rule of mine since I lived in California and had a pair of sunglasses to match nearly every outfit. To this day, you can find at least three pairs in my glovebox. I'm always prepared! 

Recently, my friend convinced me to purchase a pair of prescription sunglasses, since me driving + reading signs + without glasses = a joke. Aaand I refuse to wear the transition lenses (nothing against those who own them).  Since owning these Ray Bans, I've left them at friends houses, left them in my desk at work, on my head and forgot where I put them...you know all the places that once I thought about it or look in a mirror, I would find them. The other day I had absolutely NO clue where these little guys went to. I turned my room, my car, my purse, my office, my friends car and anything else I could upside. They were nowhere to be found. So I resolved that I left them at the Lucky Lab and someone thought they got lucky snagging my Ray Bans, but boy were they bummed once they figured out the lenses were owned by a near sighted bimbo. 

Later on at home, I was cleaning up my searching mess and went to throw away some receipts....Lo and behold what did I find in my garbage??? My Ray Bans!!! 

As you can see, I am wearing them after this discovery and 2 or 3 clorox wipes. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found them! Whew! "near sighted bimbo" - Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete