Thursday, August 11, 2011

wake up call



Early this morning I hear a knock on my door....being the lazy woman I am, I checked my phone first to see if I missed any calls/texts. Hmmm..nothing?! Who could it be??? 

Side note: I don't know about you, but in a non-air-conditioned house, and in the middle of August, I choose to sleep 'comfortably-cool', which this morning left me in quite the predicament searching for my bathrobe as to not scare my morning friend!

The knocker heard me open my bedroom door and whispered my name. So I asked who it was...he replied, your neighbor...ooooh no! What happened???!!!! 

First thought, someone broke into my car! Second thought, nah we won't go there! 

So he whispers again, you left your keys in your door! 

Whaaaat?! 

Two things, why are you knocking then, just open the door and set them in here, or maybe not?! Second, how could I do such a dumb thing?! I mean some stranger could've come in last night and enjoyed a movie on my couch, drank my wine, and eaten the last of my pirate booty!!! 

Well awkward and awesome Thursday, you're starting off with a bang!

1 comment: