Thursday, April 14, 2011

Caffe Coral


As I did a closet sweep one of the things I tried to take note of colors and styles that I like and could wearing soon. I pulled this beautiful coral one out of the t-shirt drawer. It was one I completely forgot about it. My lovely sister got if for me when she was visiting Singapore and I absolutely adore this shirt not only for the color, but for the content too. Not quite sure why the bear has no eyes, it there a hidden meaning here???


Right after work I had to rush home and make some apple enchiladas for potluck at my friends house, mexican theme. If you haven't had one or don't know what I'm talking about, you must google and make them right away! They are quite delicious! Essentially it's apple pie in the form of an enchilada with quite a bit more butter. My motto is 'the more butter the better'!!! 
(cardigan-forever21, t-shirt- c/o my sister, belt-forever21, jeans-sevens, shoes-toms)




No comments:

Post a Comment